DETROIT -- Toyota Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen announce plans to build a E1.5 billion ($1.35 billion) assembly plant in the Czech Republic that will create 3,000 jobs and assemble 300,000 small cars annually. Reports say it is the largest single greenfield investment for the Czech Republic, which beat out Poland and Hungry for the assembly plant. Volkswagen AG’s Czech Republic-based Skoda unit reportedly begins production of Octavia cars at an all-new assembly plant in the western ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.