Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s plants in Aguascalientes and Cuautla, Mexico, will begin making Renault SA Clio and Megane Scenic small cars in 2001, the companies say. The automakers say they will invest $400 million in joint production at the Mexican plants by 2006. The factories reportedly will produce 400,000 Renaults and 800,000 vehicles for Nissan from 2000-2010. DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s $300 million incentive package for its new Jeep plant in Toledo, OH, is being challenged in court by local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.