DaimlerChrysler AG's Bramalea Assembly Plant in Brampton, Ont., will resume production on schedule July 31 following an explosion and fire in the first week of its summer shutdown. There were 460 workers in the plant at the time of the explosion in the paint shop, caused by a wayward spark. The six who were injured during the July 9 blast were treated and released. Production workers had built out their last '00 LH sedan a few days earlier but there were employees and contractors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642