Ford Motor Co. says it has added about 400 jobs to its Kansas City, MO, Tribute/Escape assembly plant since January to prepare for the launch of the all-new compact sport/utility vehicles. That raises employment at the plant to over 5,300 workers, the company says. Adam Opel AG suspended some production last Friday at its parts plant in Bochum, Germany, where workers were protesting an alliance announced in March between Fiat SpA and Opel-parent General Motors Corp. The shutdown at Bochum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.