General Motors Corp. and Suzuki Motor Corp. are negotiating future product for CAMI Automotive Inc., the joint venture in Ingersoll, Ont. Donald Pniewski, GM's executive director, North American planning, tells Ward's it's “just a matter of identifying the right product and when and volume.” He won't say when negotiations will conclude. With the cancellation of plans to implement modular assembly (Yellowstone) and delay of GM's small car platform at CAMI, the Canadian facility will limp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.