Ford Motor Co.'s Bridgend, U.K., factory in Wales will receive $360 million to produce V-6 and V-8 engines for Jaguar. The investment will add 600 jobs to the 1,300 currently employed. Outturn is expected to increase by more than 30% to over 1 million units annually. Ford is shifting output of the Jaguar powerplants to the U.K. from Cleveland, OH, which will increase output of other engines. General Motors Corp.'s Ellesmere Port, U.K., assembly plant, Vauxhall Motors Ltd., will be upgraded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642