DETROIT -- The deal to sell the DaimlerChrysler AG Eurostar plant in Graz, Austria, to Magna International Inc. is far from done, but the floor planning and speculation are underway. Eurostar – which was half-owned by Magna until DC bought it out in 1999 -- assembles Chrysler PT Cruiser as well as Chrysler minivans (see related story) . Chrysler Group officials confirm that, upon sale of the plant, they both will be cleared out. Among the unanswered questions is who owns the tooling and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mapping Out the Graz Floor Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.