CHICAGO -- Mercury says it will have six new products within five years, including a new-for-’03 Grand Marquis, a new Villager minivan for model year ’04, an all-new sedan, a specialty niche vehicle and a multipurpose cross/utility vehicle, perhaps a version of the CrossTrainer that Ford also announced at the Chicago Auto Show. The sixth vehicle is Marauder, a sporty version of the grandfatherly Grand Marquis that bows this summer as an ’03 model. “The Mercury brand is beloved. No one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marauder Leads Mercury Rebirth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.