Big truck sales rebounded in March from the industry's first sales decline in two years in February to post the highest monthly delivery total in industry history. Manufacturers sold 49,476 in March, up 3.6% from year-ago's 47,776. Deliveries of medium- and heavy-duty trucks, like the light-duty segment, have been buzzing along at an incredible sales pace for several consecutive years. Industry analysts and executives predicted big truck sales to remain robust in 2000 but decline ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"March Truck Sales All-Time High; Renault, Volvo Eye Tie-Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.