Providing the U.S. economy a shot in the arm, light-vehicle sales will increase again in March, as the industry builds toward its traditional spring upturn in April and May, according to a Ward’s forecast. The seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) is forecast at 16.79 million units this month, besting February’s unexpectedly strong 16.50 million SAAR, as well as the year-earlier March rate of 16.54 million units. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> U.S. Light Vehicle Sales & ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"March U.S. Sales Gains Paced by Import Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.