DETROIT – On the surface, Chrysler Group LLC’s organizational chart smacks of desperation, a bare-bones reflection of the tumultuous times that greeted the auto maker, post-bankruptcy, in 2009. Each of the four brand chiefs wears two hats. Big ones. Which saves salaries, for starters. But as Chrysler struggles to rewrite the most contentious chapter in its storied history, two key stakeholders say the strategy is gaining traction. “Upstream, downstream, side-stream, no matter what, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marchionne Matrix Matures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.