DETROIT – Chrysler Group LLC CEO Sergio Marchionne says he expects the U.S. market to grow modestly in the year’s second half and predicts the reorganized auto maker will weather any additional economic hiccups. The prediction comes as both his company and rival General Motors Co. announce new production plans as part of a high-profile Detroit visit by President Obama. “We built our forecast on the assumption this market would not go through spectacular growth going forward,” Marchionne ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marchionne Predicts Modest Growth as Chrysler, GM Reveal Plant Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642