Launched three years ago, the Chrysler Group’s MarketCenter has eclipsed $100 million in total sales and finished 2003 with approximately $54 million in sales – a 46% increase from 2002. : “Easy process today” says MacKenzie. More than 3,200 Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealers use the online procurement service with 80% of the dealer body purchasing at least two products or services each month, according to Geoff Edmonds, manager-MarketCenter. The dealers have access to about 30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MarketCenter Proves Valuable for Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.