MUMBAI – The initial public offering for 25% of the Indian government’s equity in domestic auto maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. did not take place last fiscal year as planned and now is scheduled for June. Maruti’s no-frills M-800 is leading auto maker’s recovery. Maruti and its parent Suzuki Motor Corp. were not ready with their India strategies, nor was the government ready with its documentation. (see related story: Maruti IPO Spells Opportunity For Suzuki ) With a new IPO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Builds on Strengths as It Looks to IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.