Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., the country’s largest auto maker, is aiming to become even bigger, better and more competitive both at home and abroad. “We have weathered the recession much better than others,” Chairman R.C. Bhargava says. “We are running at more than full capacity, the equivalent of 1 million cars a year. Sales in the first five months of this fiscal year were up 17.5% to 400,000 units, including exports. The future is full of promise.” In a recent interview with Ward’s, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Suzuki Sharpens Competitive Edge in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.