MUMBAI â The second strike in three months at one of Maruti Suzukiâs plants slows production of the Swift, Marutiâs new flagship hatchback, to a trickle. The auto makerâs management discovered Aug. 29 that some workers were sabotaging production and deliberately compromising quality at its manufacturing facility in Manesar. Before being allowed inside the plant the next day, each of the 2,500 workers was asked to sign a âGood Conduct Bondâ in which they agreed not to engage in any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Suzuki Strikers Refuse to Sign âGood Conduct Bondsâ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.