Maruti Udyog Ltd. this month introduces the Zen Estilo, the first of five new models the auto maker will launch over the next five years. The stylish hatchback replaces the Zen, which was discontinued eight months ago after achieving sales of 760,000 units over 13 years. Based on Suzuki Motor Corp.’s MR Wagon, the Estilo, which means “style” in Spanish, is available in four variants beginning at Rs350,000 ($7,775). The aggressive entry-level price firmly pits it against other competitors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Zen Reborn As Stylish Estilo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.