Fiat SpA unit Maserati SpA is recalling 352 of its new Spyder roadsters in the U.S. The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says a power steering fluid hose could touch the hot exhaust manifold and then leak, possibly sparking an engine fire. Maserati began selling the $87,000 Spyder in March, ending an 11-year absence from the U.S. market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Calls Back 352 Spyders in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.