The Maserati 3200 GT made an unusual appearance in Beijing's Forbidden City — not often the site of Italian luxury sports coupe launches. This grand unveiling is considered by the local press as Ferrari's latest move to establish its presence in the Chinese market place. Ferrari has management control over Maserati and has been instrumental in its rebirth. The new Maserati 2-door, 4-seat coupe, equipped with a V-8 engine, went on sale in Europe in the fall of 1998 and is set to hit the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati enters forbidden territory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.