Fiat SpA says it will transfer full ownership in Maserati SpA to its Fiat Auto SpA unit “as soon as practicable.” Maserati currently is wholly owned by Ferrari SpA, itself owned 56% by Fiat. The transfer of the remainder of the Maserati equity to Fiat Auto will allow the Italian auto maker to better align Maserati product development with its upscale Alfa Romeo brand. Maserati Coupe Sources close to the auto maker tell Ward’s the equity transfer will help Alfa Romeo SpA gain access ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati to Move to Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.