GENEVA – Confusion abounds at Maserati SpA, as sources say the auto maker unexpectedly has killed plans to build its Kubang SUV unveiled at the Detroit auto show in January 2003. Sources in Italy say Ferrari/Maserati boss Luca di Montezemolo will make an official announcement in the next few weeks that the program is scrapped. Maserati Kubang SUV concept But other sources at Maserati’s North American and European operations tell Ward’s they are unaware of a final decision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Set to Kill Kubang SUV?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.