MODENA, Italy – Maserati North America says it wants to add up to 20 more retailers in the U.S. by 2007, bringing total dealer count to 60 stores. The auto maker says it needs to increase its dealer ranks in preparation for the launch of new models. Maserati’s new Quattroporte sedan goes on sale in the U.S. in September. A new sports coupe is set to bow at the Geneva auto show in March. A cross/utility vehicle, based on the Kubang concept shown in Detroit in 2003, is on hold for now but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Targets More U.S. Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.