TURIN -- Maserati SpA is introducing its Coupe right on time. Forget the early supercharged 3200 GT, developed when Fiat Auto SpA was an absent owner. This truly is Maserati’s first coupe. It will be presented alongside the Spyder at the Los Angeles auto show and the Detroit International North America Automotive Show in January and will go on sale near the end of the month. One distinguishing touch is a new range of exterior colors, including a Ferrari-like red. Inside, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati to Unveil New Coupe at U.S. Auto Shows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.