PARMA, Italy – Maserati North America says it will require dealers to boost their service staffs in the coming months in preparation for the launch of the ’05 Quattroporte sedan. Deliveries of the Quattroporte are expected to begin in September. (See related story: Maserati Targets More U.S. Dealers) Maserati plans to begin training service technicians in May at its technical training center in New York. The Italian marque will begin training dealer general managers and sales staffs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati U.S. Dealers to Boost Service Staffing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.