TROY, MI – Intermet Corp.’s headquarters in a heavily wooded office park here north of Detroit is nearly impossible to see from the road. The building’s setting is analogous to Intermet’s product offerings. The supplier makes components that are largely invisible to consumers, such as brake parts, camshafts, differential cases, knuckles, transmission components and structural frames. PCPC cell produces cast aluminum steering knuckles at Intermet plant in Stevensville, MI. It’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Master Caster Intermet Looks Beyond Iron" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.