Ward’s is forecasting U.S. light-vehicle sales in May to remain close to levels in the prior three months. While Chrysler Group is tantalizing buyers with 0% financing through July 5 and offering incentives to dealers, there does not appear to be much overall industry movement in this area. However, incentives are necessary for a significant upward movement in sales from the 16.6 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) paced in the February-April period. May is forecast for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales to Remain Relatively Flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.