Ward’s is forecasting May U.S. light vehicle deliveries to total 856,000 units, up 5% from April on a daily rate basis (26 days both months) but still down 36% from year-ago levels, when the industry tallied 1.4 million units with just one additional sales day. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales and Inventory Forecast A bump in daily sales from April to May has been a near-certain seasonal trend for more than a decade, the lone exception during that time occurring in 2002, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May U.S. LV Sales Should Top April but Still Trail Year-Ago by Wide Margin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.