NEW YORK – Mercedes unveiled its Maybach super luxury car here on the eve of the New York International Auto Show at an off-site location. But the car, fenced off and shrouded with tinted plexiglass, was no more visible than it was at the Geneva show in March. A better look is promised for the Paris auto show this fall. Meanwhile, Mercedes is readying its new factory within a factory to build the Maybach in Sindelfingen, Germany. Right now there are 250 workers in pre-production training ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maybach Takes Veiled North American Bow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642