DEARBORN – As Jaguar Cars works to reinvent itself it may want to consider what's gone wrong with Ian Callum. Jaguar's once-celebrated design director has spent most of his six years at the helm sitting the bench, watching pre-Callum designs founder in the market as his own concept designs never jump into production. Ian Callum Callum, whose designs include the iconic Aston Martin DB7 and DB9 coupes, has been stiffled by the high rate of management turnover during his tenure, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mays: Jaguar's Callum Underutilized" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.