Online pre-orders begin Jan. 8 for Mazda Motor Corp.’s ’04 RX-8 sports car. The auto maker announces at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit that its newest vehicle, on sale this spring, will base at $25,180, and at $26,680 when equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. A fully loaded RX-8 with either transmission as well as every available option – which includes leather seats, a Bose audio sound system and 18-in. tires, will top out at about $30,000, Mazda says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Announces RX-8 Pricing, Shows Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.