VIENNA – Mazda Motor Corp. looks to double sales in Bosnia-Herzegovina next year and has forged a new sales partnership in the market to help it achieve that goal. Mazda Austria GmbH, responsible for distribution in Austria and several southeastern European countries, names Sarajevo-based F-Autocentar SA d.o.o. as its new partner in Bosnia-Herzegovina. (See related story: Mazda Completes Takeover of Austrian Importer) Mazda looks to double Bosnia sales. F-Autocentar, which already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Appoints New Bosnian Distributor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.