Mazda Motor Corp. says Joseph Bakaj, senior managing executive officer in charge of research and development, will return to parent Ford Motor Co., clearing the way for Seita Kanai, managing executive officer vehicle development and technical affairs, to succeed him. A. Kumar Galhotra will join Mazda from Ford, to assume the post of executive officer and general manager responsible for the Program Management Div. Mazda also launches its freshened Atenza and new Mazdaspeed Atenza in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Appoints New Executives, Debuts Atenza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.