Mazda Motor Corp. adds to its Bongo van and truck range a new diesel engine designed to greatly reduce exhaust emissions. Mazda Bongo gets new diesel. Mazda says the new engines make the vehicles the first in their class to comply with Japan’s new short-term diesel emissions regulations as well as the Automobile NOx/PM Control Law regulating oxides of nitrogen and particulate emissions. This makes them eligible for sale in the major metropolitan markets of Tokyo, Osaka and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Bongo Gets New Diesel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.