KLAGENFURT, Austria – Mazda Motor Corp. purchases the remaining 50% of Mazda Austria GmbH from Japanese trading house Itochu Corp., assuming complete control over vehicle distribution here and in several key Eastern European markets. Mazda already had acquired 50% of the Austrian importer, based in Klagenfurt, from the Austrian Erste Bank’s holding in 2002. Austria has been a good market for Mazda, with 10,225 new cars registered in the first eight months of 2003, up 47% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Completes Takeover of Austrian Importer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.