KONA, HI – Mazda North American Operations President Jim O’Sullivan says the auto maker’s new cross/utility vehicle, the CX-7, will go on sale in the first quarter of next year in the U.S. The CX-7 is the production version of the MX-Crossport concept shown at this year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Mazda MX-Crossport concept. While Mazda says the production version will retain many of the design cues from the concept, that likely does not include the far-out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda CX-7 Coming in First Quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.