CHICAGO – While snow flies in some parts of the country, Mazda Motor Corp. is thinking spring with its two new limited edition MX-5 Miata roadster models. The auto maker took the wraps off the Titanium Gray Metallic SE and Blazing Yellow Mica SE here at the Chicago Auto Show. Mazda plans to produce 2,500 units of the two -- 1,500 Titaniums and 1,000 Blazing Yellows. They are expected to go on sale within a few months. The Titanium Gray SE model comes with a deep saddle-brown leather- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Debuts Two Special Edition Miatas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.