A revived Mazda Motor Corp. plans to offer this fall an in-vehicle entertainment system with its all-new MPV minivan and is considering adding more vehicles to its U.S. lineup following the debut of its small sport/utility vehicle in the '01 model year, a top company executive says. “What we have to do for Mazda is come up with a broad enough range of products that responds to the changing requirements of the customers,” Mark Fields, Mazda senior managing director in charge of marketing, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Eyes More U.S. Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.