Mazda Motor Corp. will establish its first wholly owned Chinese unit, Mazda Motor (Shanghai) Business Management & Consulting Co., or Mazda China Operations (MCO). The company will be located in Shanghai’s Pudong Xin business district and be capitalized at $7.5 million. There will be further investment upon the completion of a technical support center there this summer. Business operations are to begin late this month, with employees to number 70-80 by the end of 2005. Kiyoshi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Forms Wholly Owned Chinese Unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.