Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) will be sending recall notices to more than 50,000 Mazda6 owners “within the next month or so,” the company says. But fewer than 1% of the affected units will require a repair, says Robert Davis, senior vice president-marketing and product development. The action will be undertaken to address a potential fuel leak – a condition linked to a supplier that MNAO does not identify. Less than 1% of Mazda6 units will need repair, Mazda says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Has Fix for Potential Fuel Tank Problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.