Mazda Motor Corp.’s Laputa micro-mini makes its way to dealers in Japan, with prices beginning at ¥749,000 ($6,680) for the entry-level E Limited grade with 5-speed manual transmission. The E Limited with 4-speed automatic transmission is ¥824,000 ($7,350); the X-Turbo Laputa is ¥924,000 ($8,241) with 4-speed automatic, while the same model with 4-wheel drive is ¥1,051,000 ($9,374). The S-Turbo Laputa ranges in price from ¥1,242,000 ($11,078) equipped with a 5-speed manual to ¥1,414,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Laputa On Sale in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.