Mazda Motor Corp. is targeting sales of its new Verisa compact station wagon at 2,500 units per month. The new model, which goes on sale today at Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers throughout Japan, is powered by a 1.5L, 111-hp, 4-cyl. engine and is available with optional electronic 4-wheel-drive system. A 4-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission is standard. Mazda says all Verisa models will meet “Green Tax” standards in Japan, which means the car qualifies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Launches Verisa Wagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.