Mazda Motor Corp.’s Axlea Sport “Sound Leather Limited” model goes on sale Dec. 22 in Japan. The 600-unit limited-production model is based on the 20S or 23S sport grade Axela, which is known as the Mazda3 outside Japan. The vehicle has an upgraded interior, including brown leather seats, door trim that matches seat color and a Bose audio system. Exterior details include Xenon high-intensity discharged headlamps, gloss-painted aluminum wheels and silver painted door handles. A special ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Limited Production Axela Goes on Sale in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.