Mazda North American Operations names Don Romano vice president-marketing, effective Dec. 1. Romano has been with Mazda for four years, previously holding the post of Western regional general manager. Eric Johnston has been named as Romano’s replacement in the post. Johnston previously served as director of marketing for Mazda. He has been with the U.S. sales arm of the Japanese auto maker for 14 years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Names New V.P. of Marketing in North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.