Mazda North American Operations names Franz von Holzhausen as design director, effective Feb. 21. He previously held the position of design manager for General Motors Corp., where he oversaw the design process for the Pontiac Solstice concept and production vehicles, among other models. He will be based at the auto maker’s design and research development center in Irvine, CA.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Names von Holzhausen North American Design Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.