FLAT ROCK, MI – Although it may have seemed like forever for rotary engine enthusiasts waiting for the chance to buy Mazda Motor Corp.’s all-new RX-8, Mazda executives say the sales rollout of the funky new spin on the company’s legendary sports car is pretty much on schedule. Mazda’s first retail customer took delivery of a red RX-8 July 11, says a Mazda spokesman, adding, “We’re a little late (with first retail deliveries), but not much. We originally told dealers it would be late June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Pipeline Filling with All-New, Boldly Priced RX-8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.