Mazda Motor Corp. may engineer the Ford Group's future front-wheel drive C/D midsize vehicles under its “Millenium Plan” designed to give the Japanese carmaker — 34% owned by Ford Motor Co. — a more vital role. The plan seeks to reestablish Mazda as the maker of expressive products and reasonable profits. The company's vital role includes responsibility for engineering the Ford Group's future C/D midsize vehicles, a classification that exists in Japan and Europe and includes Ford of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Plays Vital Role With Millenium Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.