Mazda Motor Corp. production increases for the fifth consecutive month, exceeding by one the number of monthly sales hikes. The Japan-based company’s MX-5 Miata roadster leads the production totals with a 113.2% increase over November, 2001. The new Demio compact wagon is Mazda’s top sales performer on the Japanese market with a 61.7% improvement over November of last year. Meanwhile, the redesigned MPV minivan leads Mazda’s export parade, followed by the MX-5.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Proving Popular" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.