Mazda Motor Corp. will reorganize its domestic dealer network in Japan to deliver a higher level of customer satisfaction and improve overall operating efficiencies, the auto maker says. By the end of the year, 34 dealers in Japan will be consolidated into 11 regional dealers serving the prefectures of Tohoku, Kita-Kanto, Shutoken, Koshin, Shizuoka, Tokai, Hokuriku, Osaka, Keiji, Nishi-Shikoku and Kyushu. “With the all-new Mazda Atenza and Demio now in the market, this action will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda to Reorganize Japanese Dealer Network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.