Mazda Motor Corp. says its first-quarter (ended June 30) revenues increased 12.3% to ¥642.3 billion ($5.9 billion), resulting in a net profit of ¥34 billion ($323.8 million). The Japanese auto maker did not provide earnings comparisons from year-ago because it did not report earnings on a quarterly basis at that time. Worldwide vehicle sales increased 11.9% to 258,150 units. Retail volumes in Japan were down 2.6% during the quarter to 60,300 units, while sales in the U.S. increased by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Reports Q1 Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.