Mazda Motor Corp. reports significant increases in all profit levels – including the best operating profits in 10 years – for the fiscal year that ended March 31. Consolidated revenue of ¥2.9 trillion ($25.6 billion) marks a 9% increase over year prior, while operating profit jumped 39% to ¥70.2 billion ($621 million) and net income surged 41% to ¥33.9 billion ($299.8 million). The company’s net debt-to-equity ratio improved from 208% to 161%. It also plans to pay a ¥2/share ($0.02) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Reports Strong Financial Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.